Quantcast

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Flatbush Zombies - Thug Waffle | Video

After seeing the name 'Flatbush Zombies' in my timeline a few times from Eric Arc Elliot, I eventually had to click a link out of pure intrigue and I was brought to the video for Thug Waffle. And since I'm posting it, needless to say, I fucks with it heavy!...




I hate labeling things, but these grimy, underground, low budget projects coming out lately are KILLING it. Definitely fuck with the Flatbush Zombies

No project from the Zombies as of yet but the fact that Eric Arc Elliot is producing for them gives me high hopes for something dope. I'll definitely be keeping you posted on here.


-john-

4 comments:

  1. The beat is dope, and these guys can flow. The track goes hard and I peeped the Supreme X Northface Jacket, nice post

    ReplyDelete
  2. The article is really Nike Air Max 24-7 Mens helpful, I like it very much. I will keep your new articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is fantastic.I would like to introduce this nice website to my friends. Nike Air Max 90 Mens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your post which is truly informative for us and we will surely keep visiting this website.Thanks for the information. We are also in same industry and welcome you to visit our website. Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us